Inconsistency in deserializing objects with Jackson streaming API when printing vs breakpoint debuging

Question

I try to debug a java jackson objects deserialization.

If I put break point in my loop and looking into each of the token(element), it's totally different from what it prints out without stopping. I am getting consistent result from printing, but the break point gives me random result.

My guess is, this streaming API comes with a buffer, when I put a break point there, the buffer overflowed and either oldest or newest message discarded.


Show source
| java   | json   | jackson   | api   | streaming   2017-01-03 20:01 0 Answers

Answers ( 0 )

◀ Go back